Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Review: Tempt Thy Neighbor

 


Title: Tempt Thy Neighbor

Series: Roommate Romps

Author: Teagan Hunter 

Release Date: July 29 2021



Don’t fall for your coworker…especially when he’s your roommate.

Sutton Barnes thinks he’s Prince Charming, but he’s really the Prince of Hell.
He’s egotistical. A user. A complete douchecanoe.
And unfortunately now my coworker.

Did I mention he’s also my new roommate?

It’s all because I can’t turn down a challenge.
I never have, and I won’t start now.
When Sutton bets me I can’t live in the same apartment as him and resist the “temptation”…well, game on.

He’ll be the first to cave.
There is no way I’m falling for his charm…not again.




Awww... So I have been wanting something light, and fun, and fantastic and this was exactly what I needed. 

Holland ends up in town with her brother Dean, needing a new place, and a new job. But what she doesn't expect is to run into Sutton. The guy she competed against in high school that ended up to be more- until it wasn't. Now, they are coworker and roommates thanks to a bet and a little competition between old rivals. There is no way that Holland would fall for his charm again... Not with so much on the line. 

Seriously, I loved this book! 

It was cute, light, fun, and funny. Enemies to lovers second chance roommate romance? Sign me up! I loved Holland & Sutton & their story rounding out this series, and didn't want it to end. I definitely enjoyed it. 5⭐ out of 5⭐. 


No comments:

Post a Comment