Monday, September 6, 2021

Review: Anarchy

 


Title: Anarchy

Series: Hades

Author: Tate James

Release Date: March 2021



Anarchy is the SECOND in a new Shadow Grove series. Several characters cross over to the Madison Kate series but it is not necessary to read MK's story first. HADES is a contemporary new adult reverse harem series, which means the leading lady has several love interests and never has to choose in order to find her HEA. 

◆◆◆

Five years ago, I made a choice that I haven’t regretted a day since. I protected the single most important person in my world, my little sister. I protected myself, and I seized control of the Tri-state Timberwolves. 

Since then, I’ve wielded that power with an iron fist. Done whatever it took to take care of my people. Kept us out of the public eye, and kept us safe. 

Now a ghost from my past is threatening my position. Challenging me. Peddling their poison and breaking my rules. Stabbing at me in the dark.

Blowing up my fucking club.

But this last attack has taken it one step too far. They have no idea the lengths I’ll go to protect what is mine. And Lucas? He’s mine. 

They want anarchy? They haven’t seen anything yet.

◆◆◆

Anarchy is book TWO of FOUR in the Hades series


What?! WHAT?!
So I need to sleep because I got to get up in the morning for my daughter's first day of school. Except I ended up finishing this book AND NOW NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND NEXT?! 
This book is book 2 in the Hades series & book 1 MUST be read first to follow along.
Hades is head of the Timberwolves, but what she didn't expect us not one but two very different guys who she may be falling for. But, Hades doesn't do emotions, especially when her past is coming back to haunt her. Trust doesn't come easily for the head of the trip state gangs, but what happens when that trust is broken? 
So, I didn't mean to finish this book tonight, honest. I just planned to read a little before bed, but I hadn't realize how close to the end I was... Until there was no more pages. The ending was definitely unexpected and still has me reeling. Now I am debating whether to try and sleep (probably unlikely) or start the next book to try and get answers?! Bc HFS that ending!!! Talk about a mind f. 4⭐ out of 5⭐. 








No comments:

Post a Comment