Sunday, September 12, 2021

Review: Club 22

 


Title: Club 22

Series: Hades

Author: Tate James

Release Date: June 2021



Club 22 is the THIRD in a new Shadow Grove series. Several characters cross over to the Madison Kate series but it is not necessary to read MK's story first. HADES is a contemporary new adult reverse harem series, which means the leading lady has several love interests and never has to choose in order to find her HEA. 

◆◆◆

They say to keep your enemies close and mine are all around me. At the heart of it are four dangerously gorgeous men. The man who wants to light my darkness and already paid the price for loving me. The man who can handle my power and loves every dark inch of me. The man who has been my closest companion and now threatens to upend our carefully balanced world in pursuit of me.

But the fourth man is probably the most terrifying. He wants to take the others away. He wants to tear the spinal column out my empire. Destroy my businesses. Destroy me.

Why?

Because the man who should have stayed dead wants me and he will stop at nothing until he’s carved out my bloody, beating heart and left me broken.

He should remember who he’s dealing with…I’m not the girl he knew anymore.

I’m Hades.

This time when death comes for him, I’ll make sure it sticks.


Oh. My. Goodness. I am at a loss for words. I just can't handle the ending of Club 22 & cannot wait to jump into Timber!
Club 22 takes place after Anarchy & you must read the Hades books in order to understand what is going on.
They say to keep your enemies close, which isn't a problem for Hades, since her enemies surround her. But at the heart of it all, there are four dangerous men. The one who can light her darkness, the one who has already paid for loving her, her closest companion, and one who should have stayed dead instead of coming back to haunt Hades with the past and torment her with mind games. 
Hades not only has to navigate her relationships with three men, but deal with her persisting ex and all the trouble he's caused since reappearing back in her life. 
But above all, guard her heart, and herself, because there will be secrets dug up that could damage more than just Hades reputation and businesses. 
I'm still trying to push through a wicked book slump so this book took me a bit longer to get through then I would have liked, but otherwise I definitely loved it. I loved the darkness, the angst, the sex, and the suspense. I am dying to get answers, and find out what the heck is happening in Shadow Grove & finish up this series! It's been one crazy wild ride from the start and I can't wait to see how everything plays out and ends after everything that went on in this third book! Seriously, I am currently in a state of WTF right now, and I need answers! 4.5⭐ out of 5 ⭐.  






No comments:

Post a Comment