Thursday, July 14, 2022

Review: Sin Bin

 


Title: Sin Bin

Series: Carolina Comets series

Author: Teagan Hunter

Release Date: July 21




I should stay away.


Emilia Anderson is the team’s social media manager, and there are strict rules about not fraternizing with the staff. It doesn’t matter that we already accidentally broke them—we can’t let it happen again.


Besides, my time in the NHL is winding down, and this is my last shot at winning the Cup. I need to focus on the game, not some girl I have no business chasing.


She’s ten years younger than me.

She’s the assistant coach’s niece.

And she works for the team.


She’s off-limits…and too hard to resist.


I know better than to play this game...


But it looks like I’m heading to the sin bin.



Emilia left her home town, to get away. What she didn't expect was running into a sexy stranger to spend the night with. What she didn't expect was one amazing weekend. What she didn't expect was walking into her new job- only to realize who the sexy stranger was. 

It was only supposed to be one night, and never seeing each other again. But being the Comets social media manager, and the coach's neice, that one night can never happen again. Even if they can't stop thinking about it. 

Smith is one of the oldest on the team. He lives, and breathes hockey, and is married to the game. Meeting Emilia, they had a connection. Until they found out they worked together. When they are thrown together with a project, the tension may end up being too much for either to handle. She's off limits. 

This book. It's filled with sexual tension and angst between the characters. The knowing it's wrong, off-limits. They work together. The age gap between them. But will they be able to stay away? Or will the tension snap and the temptation bubble over? 

I loved this book. These characters. It was light, and funny, but also steamy. I loved the build up and the dynamic between them. The angst & longing which made everything so much sweeter. This book was just *chef's kiss* 5 ⭐ out of 5⭐ & I cannot wait to see what comes next for the Carolina Comets 3🌶️ out of 5🌶️  







Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/36I9v3i


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3wUZFWu


Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/SinBinTH    

No comments:

Post a Comment